Monday 20 January 2014

Kmart, I love you

If you've been reading this, then I'm sure by now you must know that I have a little love for shoes... and Kmart. They mix so well together because Kmart always has fashionable and comfortable footwear, that is ridiculously cheap. 



I had to go up a size in the wedges (right) as the vamp was quite stiff and tight. Both shoes are extremely light and stable. The sandals (left) have no grip, so you need to be careful on slippery surfaces... almost found out the hard way. The wedges however have a rubber sole (lifesaver!) both neutral colours are perfect in my summer wardrobe! I actually spotted these exact sandals in another store for over $50, so winning!

Kmart Sandals - $12
Kmart Wedges - $15

What is your go to summer shoe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a thought :)