Tuesday 28 January 2014

Fatal Attraction - BYS Nails

Instagram @mikaelahofman
BYS is actually a really inexpensive but good brand, every time I go into this one $2 shop I want to buy the neon collection nail polishes, mainly the green but someone always talks me out of it. This time I decided I was going to do it, biiig decision at only $4 each right? I was initially really dissapointed with the consistency as it's very thin, I tried doing a base of white, but my polish was very dry and I had to start over again. In the end I had to do three coats to get the brightness I was after, which turned out to be quite a nice colour.

Excuse my poor nails, I'm currently in the process of trying to strengthen them, look out for that post soon!


 Pros;
- Amazing colour
- Affordable
- Against animal testing

Cons;
- Thin consistency
- Stains nail bed (need to do a base coat)

Still a repurchase :)
Whats your favourite nail polish?

For more neon colours check out their website here
For even more nail products click here


2 comments:

Leave me a thought :)