Monday 6 January 2014

I'm Back! With shoes - The Fisherman Sandal

I had a busy busy year, finishing my costumes, putting on a final show and graduating my course, but I'm back and ready to post! 


I got these at a warehouse sale I often work at, which in the end as it was so quiet, nothing was over $25. To begin with I hated the fisherman sandal trend, I thought it was extremely unattractive, but after seeing an open toe version and trying them on I instantly melted, they were so comfortable. I thought, these are amazing, why not! ... and now I'm super cool and on trend... haha.


INNIU Shoes - Narda
INNIU shoes - Sonny 
INNIU shoes - Singha
INNIU Shoes - Amrita
INNIU Shoes - Sonny 
What do you think about this trend? Super cute or super no?

1 comment:

  1. The last black sandals are cute!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a thought :)