Saturday 17 December 2011

Collective Haul (Photo Heavy)

I have been doing a lot of random purchases in the past few months and I have come across some great bargains, so I thought I’d compile them all together in one hit! I have a fixation for shoes and when I see something for a reasonable price there’s not much stopping me from buying a new pair there and then. I purchased these items from my own money.

Hopefully soon I can post some pictures of how to style some of these items!




Yummmeh!

 List; Shoes
Tan Sandals – Op Shop, $9
Colour Blocked flats – Emerson, Big W, $15
Yellow and Black sandals – Rubi Shoes, $5 each
I had these in yellow and wore them to death; I saw them on sale again and bought a new pair and a black!
Boots – Inui, $15
Sassy Heel; Colour Blocked Peep Toe – Rubi Shoes, $49.95
            Also available in Nude Patent, Black Suede and Black Patent.
Gretel Wedge – Rubi Shoes, $39.95
            Also available in Grey/Blue, all Black
Perspex Peep Toe – ASOS, Party On Perspex Heels, $50

 Accessories
Ombre Fringe Earrings (chain) – Colette Accessories, $8.95
Drop Earrings – Colette Accessories, $5.95
Studs – Rubi, $1
Ombre Hoop Fringe – Lovisa, $15
Owl Earrings – Wholesale-dress.net, $2
Shell Earrings – Wholesale-dress.net, $2

 Clothing
Mustard Dress – Femme Connection, $30
Striped Blazer – Op Shop, $10


1 comment:

Leave me a thought :)