Tuesday 8 May 2012

DIY Millinery

I know this is a bit of a different post but...
As part of my course this year I am studying Millinery, and I love what I came up with for our wirework so I thought I would share it with you guys! I love the fantasy element of this design. Its a two way design, and secured to the head by pins. It is made from a wire frame covered with tulle, fake flowers, beads, lace, craft wire, stick and even coca cola cans!

Here it is, my Wire Framed Floral Tiara


 Back


Maybe I'll try and work this  into an outfit! Haha, might be a bit difficult...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thats pretty awesome! :D I want to make my own flower headband! Theyre so cute, magical and girly! It makes me feel like a fairy! haha

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, its so fun to do! You should definately give it a go :)

      Delete

Leave me a thought :)