Friday 13 January 2012

DIY Earring Holders

When I got this super cute jewellery holder for Christmas from ASOS I decided to re-organise my earring collection. Unfortunately I used to throw out/missplace some of the packing that came with new earrings which was not a problem with my old stand, meant I couldn't hang them up neatly on the new one! So I decided to make my own holders :)

These are so easy and make it much easier to store your jewellery!

You can make any size


This beautiful paper is from 'Kiky' and it's recycled wrapping paper!



CutOut+Keep are currently doing site maintenance, but I will post a small how-to soon, just check out my profile here in the next couple of days :)

How do you store your jewellery? I'd love to know!


2 comments:

  1. Thats a great jewellery holder !! I always store them in a box but im looking for a jewellery tree to hang them on soon
    http://nancyl3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks so much! Yeah I used a box too, but having them on display is so much easier, you should definately have a look at Asos :)

      Delete

Leave me a thought :)