Tuesday 17 January 2012

Chic vs. Cheap

We all love shoes right? But sometimes the price tag can be a bit off putting!


Wittner - Midnight $169.95, available here
(Red, Black, Cognac)

  VS.

Wholesale-dress.net - Cross Sandals $10.81, available here
(Red, Black, Yellow)
 Thats a whopping $158.14 saving! Of course with cheaper shoes you must give in a little on quality control.

I bought these babies mid last year from wholesale-dress.net, and although the product is cheap, shipping is the killer! When I was browsing through Wittner's website I couldn't believe my eyes, there's hardly any visual difference, the buckle, colour and fabric are the only things I could find.
 


Be sure to check out wholesale-dress for some super cheap finds.
 some photos are 'stolen' and not of their product but others, be sure to check out reviews before a purchase! Also be aware, some items are not the best quality, (I have not had a serious issue... yet!) They do clothes and accessories too!

And for all you money troubled Lita lovers, check out these or these!

 Keep your eye out for a new outfit post on how to style these babies soon!
Would you rather invest in an expensive pair of shoes or do you go for the cheaper version, like me?

2 comments:

  1. i actually like the cheaper shoes better! even if the quality isn't necessarily as good, i love the look!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a thought :)