Monday 3 February 2014

Sukin Skincare


To be honest I'm not much of a skincare person, I do remove my makeup and cleanse and I'm definitely an everyday moisturiser, but I don't have a huge routine as my skin is normally pretty good. Although I have sensitive skin, these natural products are non abrasive and non drying. I have used Olay facial moisturiser for as long as I can remember, but I don't like that they test on animals, so I've been on the hunt for animal friendly and organic products. My sister recommended Sukin, and I haven't gone back. These are gentle and great to use everyday.


Pros;
- Natural products
- Carbon Neutral
- Australian
- Animal friendly
- Affordable
- Doesn't damage sensitive skin

Honestly I don't have any Cons!

Facial scrub here
Facial moisturiser here
Cream cleanser here

Do you use any other great natural, animal friendly brands?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a thought :)