Tuesday 25 February 2014

Essence Cosmetics Review



I've never tried this brand before but was curious as everything was so cheap. I thought I may as well try it out. The display looks quite young so I wasn't too sure how the products were going to be. I'm definitely happy I gave it a go.


Price: $3.50
Not a re purchase
This coverstick wasn't my best purchase, compared to my usual Rimmel concealer this one is very dry and hard to blend. It doesn't last long and creases.
See here from Priceline


Price: $2.49
Colour: 17 tu-tu-turquoise
REPURCHASE
I love love love this, possibly one of the best eyeliners I have ever purchased, I went and got the black also. The colour is super vibrant, really smooth, doesn't smudge and lasts all day
See here on the Essence website



Price: $4.25
REPURCHASE
This is one of my favourite mascaras, definitely definitely waterproof, gives great volume and lasts well. It does thin throughout the day however, and cannot be reapplied smoothly. Still love it.
See here from Priceline


Studio nails, ultra strong nail hardener
Price: $1.75
Repurchase
This polish dries super quick and has an instant effect, good for when you're in a bit of a rush. Its not as nourishing as the XXL thickener, but I would still recommend it.
See here from Priceline

Studio nails, XXL nail thickener
Price: $1.47
Repurchase
I cannot believe that other products cost so ridiculously much, at only $1.47 you could buy 10 of these for the price of one nail hardener. This one is so great, its kind of like a gel, a instant nail thickener without going flakey, I use it as a base coat under all of my nail colours. AMAZE
See here from Priceline



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a thought :)