Thursday 5 July 2012

Subtle Florals

Blury, but love this photo!
Just a quick outfit post today!

This lovely skirt is actually a hand-me-down from my friends Mum, can you believe it?! The fit on this piece is amazing, it has a thigh high slit down the left side which allows the skirt to flow amazingly, it is fitted around the waist and hips and falls very nicely. I love these boots from Inniu, great with skirts and jeans alike, they are very versatile.








What I wore;
Cardigan - Cotton On
Skirt - Gift
Scarf - Kmart
Boots - Inniu Shoes
Earrings and Cuff - Colette

P.s The Fashion Lookout is on Instagram - Search Mikaela Hofman

1 comment:

  1. Love this floral skirt! Yay for florals in winter!
    Delia
    www.whatshouldiwear.com.au
    Australia's #1 style advice site & App

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a thought :)