Sunday 22 April 2012

DIY Glitter Wedge

As mentioned in a previous post, I decided to DIY glitter some wedges to cover up a small mark. As the shoes were beige I decided to go with a chunky gold look. I absolutely love how these turned out! I used Rubi Shoes, Ankle Strap Peep Toe Wedge

Just thought I'd show you a brief DIY in photos, click here for the full written DIY with in depth instructions/photos

You will need;
Shoes
Glitter Paint
Glitter
Paintbrush
Masking Tape
Craft Glue



Materials
Materials
Remeber these beautiful 'faulties'?

 Dance the night (or day) away!



Feel free to ask any questions
New video coming soon! 

5 comments:

  1. Soo cute!! I love this DIY!!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWW this is gorgeous dear! Great job! Im loving the colors, from a casual footwear this babies upgrade to a party wear. Thank you for sharing the tutorial hun

    xx
    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a thought :)