Tuesday 6 March 2012

Wholesale-dress.net Haul/Review Video

I've done a bit of hunting on the internet and I could only find negative or 'so-so' reviews on wholesale-dress.net, as I've had a really good experience with this site I thought I would post a haul/review and some tips for all of those still unsure on whether or not to try anything from this company. I thought it would be a good idea to show what I have purchased rather than just talk the whole video :)

Sorry for the terrible sound quality and lighting... and the overuse of the word cute...

Be careful with out of stock items as they will not refund your purchase, but give you a 'store credit' which is annoying. BOO!
Sorry if items mentioned are out of stock. After editing I checked back on the site and they had recently changed their layout, however it is much easier to navigate through!
I'm very busy with school but I will post some pics here of the image on the website and the item I recieved hopefully by the end of the week :)

Check it out here
Enjoy some snapshots :)






5 comments:

  1. the last ones look so bold :-) great

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed those last shoes stole the show

    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY UNDERWAY -
    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dress is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress was so cute!
    Please look at my first review?
    http://diasflojos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a thought :)