Friday 18 November 2011

This is Me

Hello Internet. Let me introduce myself. My name is Mikaela, I am 17 and from Melbourne. I just finished my year 12 studies and the idea of making a blog where I can share my thoughts, DIY projects and outfits is one of the things that has kept me going! I am moving houses and there are lots of changes happening over this big break, so I wanted something that would allow me to document these big changes in a fun way. I have studied Textiles and love making my own clothes and accessories.

I must say I find it difficult to write about myself so hopefully this will improve!

Let this be a place where I can share my thoughts on the latest fashions - potentially offer cheaper versions, and explore new ideas!

Welcome to The Fashion Lookout.

1 comment:

  1. Happy you joined our blogger community! It's always fun to find new people! :)

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a thought :)